Monday, January 2, 2012

{yet another new year's resolution}

Gotta love this time of year, everyone making their New Year's Resolutions hoping that THIS YEAR'S will  actually stick! I'm not real good with making or keeping resolutions, but today when I was reading the January 2012 publication of Better Homes and Gardens magazine I came across a suggestion to make some social resolutions, one of which was to begin a blog with a year long resolution. Well I already write 2 other blogs, but I thought that it might be fun to start a new one that was just about me and my life AND make an effort to post everyday. So even though this resolution didn't begin on January 1st, I figure I'm okay. They postponed the Rose Parade and the Rose Bowl until January 2, 2012, so I'm in good company! Whew...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your input and comments, please feel free to share...